Hi there! Follow these steps to set up email notifications in NovaBACKUP:
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your NovaBACKUP account, select the Logs tab and click the Configure Reports button.
- Choose a time in the Select time to send reports: field.
• We recommend scheduling reports to send after you expect the backups to have completed, as this will help you avoid inconsistent reporting.
- Select the Enable daily summary report checkbox.
- Enter your Backup Radar email address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) into the “To” email addresses: field.
- Enter [Novastor] into the Subject field.
- Click Save….
- If you have additional organizations, repeat these steps for each organization you wish to receive email notifications about.
Your email notifications will shortly begin landing in your Backup Radar email inbox on a daily basis.
Now that you’ve set up your email notifications, you’ll want to activate this backup within Backup Radar. You can find instructions for doing this here: Activation Overview.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at email@example.com.