Hello! In this article, we'll walk you through the steps for using your own custom API for Backup Radar.
- In Backup Radar, navigate to Settings > API Keys.
- Click Add API Key to generate a new API key.
- Click the copy button to copy your API key to your clipboard.
- If you would like to review our API documentation and/or try out any API calls, follow these steps:
a. Click the link under BackupRadar API (or click this link: Backup Radar API page).
b. Click Authorize.
c. Paste your API key, click Authorize, and then click Close.
d. Click on any string to expand it and view content such as the functionality, responses to expect, and errors that could occur.
e. Click Try it out to customize parameter descriptions as needed.
f. Scroll down and click Execute to view your response.
- Your API key can be used in your own scripts or applications when querying the API.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.