Hello! In this article, we'll walk through the steps for enabling Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Backup Radar account users.
Who can use this feature?
• Administrator users.
• Standard users.
- In your Backup Radar account, navigate to Settings > Tenant.
- Under Single Sign-On (SSO), click Enable SSO.
- If you would like to force users to only log in with their SSO provider (Google or Microsoft), complete the following steps:
a. Click Enforce SSO Logins.
b. Under SSO Provider, choose Microsoft or Google.
c. Enter the domain(s) you plan to allow and press Enter.
d. If you have chosen Microsoft and you plan to use an Azure ADO integrated account for login purposes, follow these steps to obtain an Azure Tenant ID and enter it in the Azure Tenant Id field:
- Log in to your Azure account.
- Go to Azure Active Directory.
- Select a required tenant with users who should have access to Backup Radar.
- Copy the 'Tenant Id' value from the 'Tenant Information' screen.
- Scroll down and click Save.
Now that you've enabled SSO, users can log in to their account with SSO by using the steps in the following articles:
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at email@example.com.