Follow the steps below to create an integration between Syncro MSP and Backup Radar.
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your Syncro MSP account, click your company name and select Profile/Password.
- Under API, select API Tokens.
- Click Create New Token > Custom Token, and name the token "Backup Radar".
- Set the expiration date to a date far into the future (for example, 10 years in the future).
- Set the permissions as shown below:
- In Backup Radar, click Integration > PSA Integration.
- Under the PSA Integration tab, click Configure.
- From the PSA Integration drop-down menu, select Syncro MSP.
- Enter the required information and click Next Step on each screen.
- When you are ready to proceed you can select Confirm Integration.
To make modifications to or delete your PSA integration, follow the steps in the following article: Modifying and Deleting a PSA Integration.
Once complete, and while you're still on this page, you can set up your ticketing defaults, which is the first step towards taking advantage of our intelligent ticketing.
For instructions on how to set up your ticketing defaults in Backup Radar, see Ticketing Defaults.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at email@example.com.