Follow the steps below to create an integration between ServiceNow and Backup Radar.
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your Service Now account, create a user for the integration, or choose an existing one.
- Make sure that the user has the itil role assigned to it.
- Add the itil role to these ACLs (create them if they do not exist)
sys_journal_field create record sys_journal_field read record incident.* create record sys_choice.* read
- In Backup Radar, click Integration > PSA Integration.
- Under the PSA Integration tab, click Configure.
- From the PSA Integration drop-down menu, select ServiceNow.
- Enter the required information and click Next Step on each screen.
- When you are ready to proceed, select Confirm Integration.
To make modifications to or delete your PSA integration, follow the steps in the following article: Modifying and Deleting a PSA Integration.
Once complete, and while you're still on this page, you can set up your ticketing defaults, which is the first step towards taking advantage of our intelligent ticketing.
For instructions on how to set up your ticketing defaults in Backup Radar, see Ticketing Defaults.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.