Follow the steps below to create an integration between N-able (formerly SolarWinds) and Backup Radar.
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
What you'll need:
• An N-able account with Superuser permissions.
- In your N-able dashboard, go to Settings > General Settings.
- Under the API section, copy your API Token (if you do not already have one, you'll need to generate an API Token first).
- In Backup Radar, click Integration > Backup Integrations.
- Click the + button on the N-able (integrated with RMM) tile.
- Enter the following information and click Save:
a. Profile Name: Name your profile anything you'd like (for example, "N-able").
b. Api Key: Paste your N-able API token.
c. Region: Select your region from the drop-down menu.
Shortly, your backups should start populating in your Manage > Activate Backups screen.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.