Follow the steps below to create an API integration between MSP360 (formerly CloudBerry Lab) and Backup Radar.
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your MSP360 portal, click on Settings > General.
Note: If you don't see this option, you may not have the right permissions set up for your MSP360 account, and you may need to reach out to MSP360's customer support team to look into this further.
- Set up an API 2.0 credential username and password and save it for use in the Backup Radar Portal.
- Log in to Backup Radar and go to Integration > Backup Integrations.
- Click the + button on the MSP360 tile.
- Enter the following information and click Save:
a. Profile Name: This can be anything you like (for example, "MSP360").
b. Login: The API login ID you created in the MSP360 portal.
c. Password: The API user password you created in the MSP360 portal.
Shortly, your backups should start populating in your Manage > Activate Backups screen.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at email@example.com.