Hi there! Follow these steps to set up email notifications in Axcient x360Cloud (formerly Cloudfinder):
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your Axcient x360Cloud account, select Organizations and choose a Client ID.
- From the Dashboard screen, select Settings and choose Notifications.
- Select the Send summary digestcheckbox to enable your notifications.
- Select Daily when setting your notification schedule.
- Enter your Backup Rader email address (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) into the EMAIL field and press enter.
- If you have additional organizations, repeat these steps for each organization you wish to receive email notifications about.
- Click Save.
Your email notifications will shortly begin landing in your Backup Radar email inbox on a daily basis and look something like this:
Now that you’ve set up your email notifications, you’ll want to activate this backup within Backup Radar. You can find instructions for doing this here: Activation Overview.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.