Follow the steps below to create an API integration between Datto BCDR and Backup Radar.
What you'll need:
• Admin access to a Datto BCDR account.
Note: This article captures third-party steps and/or an interface that may have since been updated.
- In your Datto BCDR account, click Create API Key.
- Enter the following information and click Create:
- API Key Name: This can be anything you like (for example, "Backup Radar").
Select Vendor: Choose Backup Radar.
- Under Admin Integrations, make a note of the Public and Private Keys.
- In Backup Radar, click Integration > Backup Integrations.
- Click the + button on the Datto BCDR tile.
- Enter the following information and click Save:
a. Profile Name: This can be anything you like (for example, "Datto BCDR").
b. Public Key: The Public Key you received in Datto BCDR.
c. Secret Key: The Private Key you received in Datto BCDR.
Shortly, your backups should start populating in your Manage > Activate Backups screen.
Any questions? Reach out to our friendly, neighborhood support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.